Thursday 12 January 2017

ULTIMATE METHOD FOR ABS | Road to 6-pack Ep. 12

Over the course of 4 months I will go from 91.7kg down to 75kg trying to achieve the aesthetics body type and 6pack abs. Follow me through these episodes to see what and how I'm doing.

Episode 12: Making a slight come-back with the ham-slice diet since I've now reduced the carb intake to 0g. Full day of eating, drinking water weight-lifting and doing cardio. To show the increased intensity over the this month. Starting from now it's not going to get easier!

Meal plan:

Kcal: 1700

Protein: 150g

Carbs: 0 carbs (or as close 0 as possible)

Fat: 60g

My 3 months transformation from fat to to my Youtube if you want to see more me on Instagram to see more active me on me on Snapchat:

rezdar.bakri

Intro credit goes to: RavenProDesign

Music credit goes to: TantuBeats

My back program:

Warm-up: 3 sets of wide grip pull ups

3 sets of 8-10 wide grip pull down (machine)

3 sets of 8-10 close grip pull down (machine)

3 sets of 6-8 seated cable rows (machine)

3 sets of 6-8 bent over rows

5 sets of 6-8 deadlifts

#six pack abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube: six pack abs workout