Sunday 15 January 2017

Physique Update & Diet Hacks | Road to 6-pack Ep. 10

Over the course of 4 months I will go from 91.7kg down to 75kg trying to achieve the aesthetics body type and 6pack abs. Follow me through these episodes to see what and how I'm doing.

Episode 10: It's been two months into the diet and so far I've lost 8kgs. In order to stay on track and not cheat on the diet, I use certain substitute products that'll eat instead of the sweets that I'd normally get. Also, I'm showing you guys my number one favorite meal that I cook whenever I feel bored with the quick meals that I'm making on a daily basis. In the video it's the first time in 6 months I'm eating the meal so I'd forgetten how good it was... you'll see.

Ingridients:

Coconut Butter

Minced Meat

Bacon (completely optional)

Lettuce

Tomato

Onion

Red onion

Low Caloric Barbaque Sauce

Ketchup (completely optional)

Spices for seasoning:

1 table spoon paprika

1 tea spoon black pepper

1 1/4 tea spoon salt

1/2 tea spoon brown suger

1/2 tea spoon garlic powder

1/2 tea spoon onion powder

1/4 tea spoon cayne pepper

4 burgers a total of 800 kcal

Meal plan:

Kcal: 1700

Protein: 150g

Carbs: 80g

Fat: 60g

My 3 months transformation from fat to to my Youtube if you want to see more me on Instagram to see more active me on me on Snapchat:

rezdar.bakri

Intro credit goes to: RavenProDesign

Music credit goes to: TantuBeats

#six pack abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube: six pack abs workout