Tuesday 17 January 2017

Six Pack Abs Routine for Shredded Abs

In this video I cover the age old question on how to get a shredded six pack.

I show some of my favorite exercises and how to perform them correctly. The entire workout is below. If you do this routine 2-3 times per week, you will build a ridiculous set of abs.

Abs Workout:

3 sets of decline abs x 20 reps each set

3 sets of decline abs with a twist x 20 reps each set

3 sets of three way leg raises x 10 reps each side

3 sets of lying leg twists x 20 reps each side

Online Personal Media:

Instagram: Sponsors:

Save 10% off Rise Gear with my code 10% off Gymshark Gear with my code 25% off all cellucor products with my code Inquiries:

JaretCampisi@gmail.com

#six pack abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube: six pack abs workout