Thursday 22 December 2016

SIX PACK | 8 Min Abs Workout to get SIX PACK (100% Working Method)

SIX PACK:

Hello!! Today in this Video, I have explained in a detailed way about 8 Min Abs Workout to get SIX PACK. In this Video I have also explained about six pack abs exercise and also about FITNESS.

I would recommend this workout to be done after a great weight lifting routine, or a high intensity bodyweight cardio workout. Why do I say this? Well because direct ab exercises are mostly good to build those ab muscles, not burn the fat. So, the best thing is to do a full body workout to trigger the fat burning process. Once you've achieved that with your workout program, then this ab workout afterwords would be perfect for shaping, and building those six pack abs.

If you enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up and do not forget to Subscribe our Channel.

*SUBSCRIBE to our CHANNEL for more VIDEOS me on FACEBOOK: me on GOOGLE+: me on TWITTER: me on INSTAGRAM: me on PINTEREST: :

#six pack abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube: six pack abs workout